NJ Intergovernmental Insurance Fund
Loss Mitigation for Cyber Policyholders
Beazley’s cyber policyholders have exclusive access to software and services that can help you identify and mitigate key cyber exposures.
Loss Mitigation Services, Pre-Breach Services, Education, & System Assessments
- Access To BeazleyBreachSolutions.com Portal
- Available to all members after signing up with an Activation Code
- Helps improve cyber security by having free access to information, tip sheets, webinars, etc.
- To sign up, Please contact Justin Gallo @ JGallo@polarisgalaxy.com
- Pre-Breach Services (Costs may vary.)
- Ransomware Hardening Assessment
- Risk Assessment through Lodestone to evaluate policies, procedures, etc., to determine Member’s risks
- Security Program Design & Review to identify any gaps in member’s security program
- Vulnerability Assessment to determine member’s cyber security posture by evaluating internet devices, cloud platforms, etc.
- Penetration Test goes one step further into the client’s network to review any vulnerabilities.
- Security Training & Education
- Incident Response Plan Development tailored to each Member
- E-mail Security Assessment
- Remote Workforce Cybersecurity Assessment
- To request Pre-Breach Services please contact Justin Gallo @ JGallo@polarisgalaxy.com
- Additional Services and Education
- Available to Beazley policy holders and their employees.
- Online training can be quickly and easily deployed to educate employees
- Anti-Phishing Training by KnowBe4 (Free Security Test for up to 100 users.)
- Authentication solutions for on-premises applications. RSA SecurID Access provides a 50% discount for Members.
- FireEye Email Security helps monitor and maintain members email systems. Members get 60% off on FireEye Email Security.
- Workshops at no charge, up to a certain amount of hours. Link (https://www.beazleybreachsolutions.com/usa/workshops.html)